You are not alone if you are a hypochondriac. Join me in my struggles and oft-times comedic look at hypochondria and life. It's a satirical look into hypochondria borne from my sporadic madness. enjoy the ride with a pinch of salt

Monday, December 18, 2006

My best friend

Hand sanitizers are my best friend. They are cool and effective and they kill almost 99% of all germs in seconds. They are not soap based so you don't need to wash them with water and some even have moisturizing properties in it. How cool is that? You just simply have to squeeze some onto your palms and it feels nice and cooling and your hands feel soft too. Smells great to boot. Plus, you know you are not sharing germs with the rest. Wonderfully moisturized, great smelling and free of germs, now that's my best friend.

Meet my trusty friend, Cucumber Melon Hand Gel from Bath and Body Works :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home